We envision a world where
- the orthodontic provider can exchange images and other clinical data with others making use of a single format, regardless of the software used. Kind of like what we do today for non-clinical data with PDFs and JPGs.
- the orthodontic provider can pick and choose whatever software suits their need to accomplish whatever task they need to accomplish without having to worry about data conversion, importing or bridging.
- the orthodontic software developer can easily bridge with other systems by implement open standards without requiring private consultants or long hours for understanding standard documentation.
- both the orthodontic software developer and the orthodontic provider don’t need keep spending time and resources for data conversion or custom integrations.
- Small-scoped software products can enter the private practice of the orthodontic-provider seamlessly.